Little Bob’s Landscape Management’s team of trained professionals utilizes the finest commercial equipment to transform your yard into the envy of the neighborhood and maintain the grounds throughout the year.
Basic Maintenance Package
Our basic grounds maintenance package includes a spring clean-up, weekly lawn maintenance, fall leaf removal and a complete fall clean-up.
Basic Six-Step Lawn Care Program
Treats your grounds with essential fertilizers and pesticides to create and maintain a healthy lush turf throughout the year. In addition, we offer pre-grub applications, fungicide applications and nutsedge treatments as needed. Fall lawn renovations and core aeration with seeding will keep your lawn flourishing.
Additional Maintenance Services
In addition to routine services above, we also provide and recommend the following to maintain an inviting view from the curb or your kitchen window:
- Add color throughout the year — spring pansies, annuals, fall mums, fall cabbage and kale
- Shrub pruning and feeding
- Flower bed maintenance including pre-emergent weed control and re-definition of bed edges
- A fresh top dressing of mulch to maintain that “new-look” appearance
If you’re looking to enhance the attraction and view of your grounds, call our professionals for a consultation. Among the many services we offer are:
- Computer design imaging so you can see what the finished product will look like
- Bed design and installation
- Shrub and tree planting — perfect for adding shade and/or privacy to your property
- Ground covers
- Perennial beds
- Landscape tie construction
- Landscape borders
- Dry laid field stone
WHEN MOTHER NATURE STRIKES IN WINTER
We provide service for our commercial accounts to assist them with snow and ice management. Need help moving the white stuff from your parking lots and sidewalks? Let Little Bob’s take care of that for you.
For a consultation or quote, please click here or call us at (856) 547-6115.
Little Bobs Landscape Management | 207 East Atlantic Avenue | Barrington, NJ 08007 | Phone: (856) 547-6115 | FAX: (856) 547-3553